More About Us!

Friday, December 26, 2014

Races of 2014- April , 1st Race of 2014! Recap

Well , I have been slacking majorly. I was working fulltime sometimes 13 days at a time and then I moved to Florida, because who doesn't love Florida! =) Anywho, things been a little crazy busy. So while I have some downtime and I am unemployed I thought I would attempt to do a race recap of every race of 2014 ( complete with pictures!) before 2015 comes. We will see how this goes haha. So to start off, I did 2 races in April. I did the Big Blue 5k ( Let's go ODU Monarchs WOO!) and then I also did the Color and Glow run, which sucked. BLAH. I'll be doing this post for the Big Blue 5k. =0)

So, I was super lucky and got the day off of work that night and the friday before. Becca aka my racing partner in crime & I drove down the night before and stayed at the hotel there at ODU. It was a little bit of a walk ( I think it was almost a mile) from our hotel to the starting line, but that was ok! I originally had planned on doing little lion ears and a tail  since our mascot is Big Blue the Lion, but I decided against it.

No comments:

Post a Comment